Pages

2013-05-02

Old school Antique shop on Baggot Street


It was really odd to see the antique shop on Baggot street, not Frances street!
I was just standing out side of Brooks & co for a while, looking at the random vintage selection from mug to telescopes.


As soon as I entered, I totally lost the sense of time while looking at old beer cans, milk jar and other crazy stuff. And I found myself just about to get new funky plates and lamp shade;;;
Luckily I managed not to get one that day, as I got a whole set of espresso cups a few days ago. 
Brooks & co is quite magical place to be, full of interesting and inspirational little things while prices weren't very cute though;; But I certainly consider it as my gift shopping destination!





136 Lower Baggot street, Dublin 4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment xx